- Conduct site inspections.
- Prepares requests of required materials & equipment for on-site testing & commissioning of supplied equipment.
- Monitors timeliness & completeness of deliveries needed by service.
- Conducts on-site testing & commissioning of supplied equipment.
- Review warranty claims for supplied equipment
- Generates in-depth service reports such as itinerary reports and on-site equipment testing and evaluation reports.
- Suggests and submits list of required parts, materials and equipments needed by the office.
- Perform other tasks as needed by the office.
- Passionate, hard worker and well organized professional with power to prioritize and multitask.
- With technical knowledge on pumps, motors and other engineering equipment.
- Should possess sound judgment, exert discretion and be able to preserve confidentiality.
- Can write and converse well in Filipino and English
- Fast learner and willing to be trained with different lines of products.
- Knows how to create good business correspondence and work in a team-setting.
- Can work on weekends and holidays when needed.
- Wastewater and Sewage Treatment
Apply for Technician