- Prepare job advertisements, job specifications and other materials in accordance with the company’s recruitment standards.
- Source and contact qualified candidates according to the specific job requirements of the company
- Review and evaluate qualifications of job applicants.
- Maintain a database of key talents for future requirements of the company
- Monitor and support proper integration/on-boarding of new hires into the company
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time
- Passionate, hard worker and well-organized professional with power to prioritize and multitask.
- Should possess sound judgment, exert discretion and be able to preserve confidentiality.
- Must possess a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Preferably with knowledge on labor regulations and payroll practices
- Can write and converse well in Filipino and English
- Advanced Knowledge in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Trainable and can easily adopt to the Fast phased environment
- Knows how to create good business correspondence and work in a team-setting
Apply for Recruitment Specialist